1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prices??

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by firelwn82, Sep 29, 2009.

1. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

What are peple here in the Michigan northern Ohio-Indiana borders paying for 860 speedwings and 810's. Debating the idea of buying a new used truck and new plow setup for this season. Thanks in advance

2. firelwn82

Nobody has been pricing these???? Bump to the top

3. Yobrow

Yobrow Junior Member
    from Maine

4. firelwn82

Bump to the top

5. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Call parks and get a price. When I bought my SW it was only 500 more for the 810. I know you weren't happy with d&g so try parks. I assume they are still selling blizzard.

, shaun

6. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe you could make a couple of phone calls and have some firm numbers. Seems better than finding yourself saying "this guy on the web said they were a grand less"

7. firelwn82

I have already done the calling around thing. Was just wondering is all. For sure Shaun I will be going with Dave Parks for sure no doubt on the next Blizzard purchase no doubt.

8. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

A year ago, Complete Hydraulics, in Indianapolis, had 810s for $5,500 installed. I think it was $5,000 cash/carry.