1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prices on 9 1/2 MVP Pro Plus cutting edge?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Mowman62531, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Anybody have any idea what a new cutting edge is gonna run Me? It has cracked twice, one crack on each edge. Just wondering how much this is gonna be!

2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

I just had my edge replaced on my 8'-6'' uni mount mvp with the rubber foot/bracket and new bolts installed it was 360.00

3. Wieckster

Wieckster Senior Member

Go to Angelos Supplies on the net that is where I got mine for my MVP and I think it was like 89.00 shipped to my house

4. kmwharley

kmwharley Member

The new pro plus, same as the fisher extreme v, are about 300 +/- and as of yesterday there is not a single one in the state of michigan. You will be getting a 4 piece edge and there was a place in toledo that has them for about 320, look on fisher's web site. I have been trying to get one for a month and a half.

5. Mowman62531

Mowman62531 Member

Thanks for the replys guys! Yeah, I have the two piece cutting edge instead of the four piece. I am hoping the next one I get is the four piece in case this ever happens again. For now, since we have only pushed a couple of times this winter, I just welded it up front and back and put some strap metal on the front and welded. I just hate to through away a cutting edge with hardly any use on it!