1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

prices in your area up or down?

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by cornbinder, Nov 8, 2005.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

hey, guys just wanting to know what your all running into this year? i've heard a lot of guys complaining about lo- ballers so far. hasn't been that way in my area,i've been getting lots of calls from easily obtainable comm. accounts looking for better prices,cause this year the quotes from local contracters are threw the roof from last year!!i have a 4 truck crew +1 sub and my plate is over full already! if only i had 4 more!!!(wishful thinking) let me know what's goin on elsewhere? pete, wayne county, ohio (wanna be snowbelt!!)
  2. T-Trim

T-Trim Senior Member
    from NE OH

too bad your not closer to me I would help out. NE OH close to bedford and i271
  3. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i wish you were closer too. there's money to be made! if i get enough interest for next year, i'll get some big comm. accounts around cleveland if i can get some guys to sub!!? i have plenty of contacts on the west side. talk to ya later, pete