1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prices In Nh?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C., Nov 19, 2005.

1. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. Junior Member
    from NH

i was wondering what kind of prices that people are getting to do residential and commercial plowing in nh or northen new england?

2. hillmin

hillmin Junior Member

We're in a very small town in the upper valley. As far as I'm aware the average around here is $125.00 per hour. That's for residential as well as light commercial done with a pick-up. I also run a small bucket loader mostly in drive ways when the piles back up, and I charge the same per hour with the Kubota.

3. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I have only have 5 res. accounts and I start prices at $30 for those. For all my commercial I get $125 per hour. I've been told this is high and talked with quite a fews guys from portsmouth and they get between $90-100 per hour.

4. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

my residentials run between $25 and $40, depending on the size and services requested (ice melt, shovelling). Most are $35.00.

5. Hmebuildr

Hmebuildr Senior Member

Residental pricing starts at $30

6. ThePlowKing

ThePlowKing Member

I don't start my truck for less than $35 per push, and I'm there every 3-6" Most of my customers are what I consider "high maintenance" Rich people with too much money.

7. CrazyPlower

CrazyPlower Member
    from CT

My uncle owns a private road in Northern NH and I plow his road and plow a few others for about i do his road for nothing but others i charge about 45 a hour

8. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I know the mininum I've done is $25 for a drive and that's cheap. But it's mostly $35 plus. All depends on the driveway. The easier to go into the driveway, the cheaper. Driveways near intersections suck, and the price for a drive is usually $45 plus for one of those.

9. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. Junior Member
    from NH

i guess i'm in the right ball park. i try to get $35 per 3" minimum. some of my bigger drives or the curvey long drives i get up to $50 per 3". my commercial stuff is mostly $100 and up per 3". depens on the size. i ment to ask about sanding. i'll probably start a new thread on it though. thanks