1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prices for SnowEx 7500?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by jjmcnace, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jjmcnace

jjmcnace Member
    from Iowa

Well this is my first post and my first year in the Snow business for myself. I have cleaned snow for 5 years for my boss. This year I bought a 2004 Silverado 2500HD and a Western MVP Plus 7.5' Vplow, which I eally like.

I just orderd a SnowEx 7500 for my business and the installed price is $4300 including $75-100 for freight. Is this a good price? Also does the sand/salt mix need to be dry or can I use a mix that is exposed to the elements?

2. allensmith

allensmith Junior Member
    from pa

I bought mine for 3500 cash at my local dealer it works nice wet salt spreads fine

3. jjmcnace

jjmcnace Member
    from Iowa

Thanks for the reply, I love my 7500 it will spread straight sand if I want it too. I useally spread sand/salt mix and honeslty it spreads wet sand better than bone dry sand.