1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prices for frame, wiring.

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bowtie_guy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Looking to install a mount and wiring on my 98 chevy 1/2 ton. Tranny in my duramax just let go so figure could use the 98 as a backup.

I was wondering how these prices look?
    Havn't found anything used so new from dealer.

Undercarriage- LTA3656 - 740
    Wiring kit, RT3 w/SH2, straight blade controller - STB15103 - 634.00
    Headlight adapter - MSC4601 - 88.95

Prices are all in canadian dollars.
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's about $500 more than here in the states for comparison sake.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Ah yeah. How much is it gonna be to fix the tranny in yur d-max? Also if ya don't mind me asking, how many miles are on your d-max?
  4. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

I'm sure you can get it for $250. If he won't ship to you up there, we can send it to my postal address in Niagara Falls, NY, I'll get it over the border, and you can take a few hour car ride down to see the Falls :D You'll just have to pay the Cdn taxes and handling charge at my address (like $5-10) Still a whole lot cheaper.

Got a car trailer? There's a guy up your way that wants to buy a T-Type Buick off me. Maybe he'd pay you to come down? lol that makes the trip even cheaper!
  5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Well i slacked on that one and missed out.

However I found another one for sale.

derek, if i do take it I will take you up on the offer for pickup at your source as he is shipping in the us only. Did you get the car shipped yet?? If going down there i'm sure i could figure something out.

As for my tranny in the 06, well there is a bushing the torque rides on in the pump and it walked out. Unsure if it walked out on it's own or if the cooler plugged up.
    Rebuilding with alto red clutches, new torque and pump. The trans was built at 26,000km (Aug 07) and now it has 89,000km. Racing did it in...

Thanks for that info B&B,