1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ProSno, Apr 7, 2003.

1. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Two days pulling out snow plows and sanders - 7 coffees/breakfast for the help and 12 pack 47.54

Fuel up equipment, haul equipment to sites 367.41

Looking like a dummy when storm gets down graded to nothing PRICELESS
  2. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

OOOOO man that sucks!! i feel very bad for you!! i had to pull all of my stuff out yesterday but it actually snowed!!:D i feel for u

3. bwamx

bwamx Member

There is help for your Problems!:D

Stay out of Chili's it will be cheeper!

Yea you can put the chain away now !
  4. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

ProSno - LMAO, I hate when that happens.

Chuck B.
  5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Ha Ha :D Its been too warm around here for anything to stick to the ground.They were talking 6+ here:rolleyes:
  6. drobson

drobson Senior Member

Well, it didn't cost me anything, but I had to move the trailer out to get at the plow, but had to have the power steering line fixed first in the truck. Then had to put the trailer back in after the plow is on the truck. Boy do I hate backing up a trailer with the plow on the truck... And no snow...
  7. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

We also spent all day sunday getting the plows back out and getting stuff together... but we got 6" :D
  8. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

As ol' Willie Shakespeare once wrote....

"A Much Ado about Nothing"

They were calling for 6" to 10" across my area .....

I'm lucky if I got 2 inches on the grass, most of the driveways and lots were warm enough to stay almost completely clean...

Until the freezing drizzle started that is.... well at least we got a few salt applications in.
  9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

this was a dud of a storm almost could of got away with out putting the plow on .
  10. drobson

drobson Senior Member

Same here cat320, I only had 2 accounts that I had to do this morning... Was not worth the hassle...
  11. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Did two of mine this morning, Had maybe 2 1/2 " total and most of it melted off to nothing once the sun came out. But they called wanting it done so payup :D
    makes for some extra money this time of year.

12. SLC1

SLC1 Senior Member

We got an entire plowing of the route in and also had to salt every account. Not bad for April, already had one salt event earlier this month, Was very icy this morning. Oh well looks like another salt run tomorrow. Hope every one made out alright.
  13. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Here in Suffolk Long Island we had 4" of slush. Had the whole route done in 3 hours. Broke a front hub so I plowed in 2 wheel drive. Today it is almost all gone.