1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price this truck please.

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ksland, Dec 10, 2004.

1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

There is a 1995 F-350, 4WD, 460 FI, 4 speed Auto, MM Fisher Plow 8' 120k miles. The truck is an XL model, recent transmission rebuild, body and interior in good shape, plow in good working order, needs paint. Has had a lot of recent work, tires, ball joints etc..

What do you think is a good price for this truck? It has no body rust, and the frame is fairly rust free.
  2. butters

butters Member

That is worth at least 3 goats, 1 sheep and a couple of ducks!

Your local market will dictate price. I would look in your local paper and compare prices. You can also check out Kelly Blue Book and NADA Guides for pricing.
  3. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

I will second that!

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

There is a 95 F250 460,8ft fisher,flat bed,46k miles clean in and out he is asking $8500 .hope that helps
  5. 84deisel

84deisel Senior Member

I am buying a 94 f350 diesel 4x4 auto xlt pickup from the shop . It has 48000 miles on it and has all the usual parts replaced(trans,tires,batteries,muffler,brakes and brakelines) it will be mine in the spring . The boss says 5000 is all he wanted from anyone off the street.For me he made it 3500.
  6. jweyandt

jweyandt Junior Member

I would go with $6500.00 I have been looking at these trucks for a few weeks and the condition you say its in sounds about right. :rolleyes:
  7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Try the "Kellys blue book site"
    Get a few "Truck Trader" mag's, They have a web site too.
    Price it a bit high and be willing to come down a bit.
    I would say $6,500 sounds great.