1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

PRICE REDUCED! 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 x-cab/SB - $3750 obo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

FOR SALE
    '00 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab with short bed. Sport model. Suicide doors for easy access to rear bench, 4x4 for the upcoming snow and for those times where the road ends but you just want to keep going! Starts, runs and drives great!
    -5.9L V8
    -Transmission rebuilt approximately 60k miles ago, if you understand the Ram/transmission debacle you'll appreciate that.
    -Newer heater core
    -Newer fuel tank straps
    -192,000 miles
    -Power steering, windows and locks
    -Pioneer CD player
    -Drop-in bedliner
    -Usual 12 year old Ram rust, plus some minor body damage (previous owner wasn't very wise driver)
    -Tires are around 40% remaining
    -Interior above average for age
    -Reese hitch
    -Straight piped after catalytic converter, so could use new exhaust, or not.... Depends on your taste!

This has been a great truck for me for over 2 years and has been in the family for 4 years. Never any real issues and wouldn't sell it accept I have too many vehicles as it is and now a company truck so something has to go. Kelley Blue Book for "fair" private party is $5,200.... PRICE REDUCED! Now asking $3,750 or reasonable offer. Will be happy to text additional pictures, just ask for what you want to see. Located in Northeast Indiana.
    Call or text David anytime at 260-316-674 one.

2. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

PICTURES! Yeah, people like pictures.... Forgot to add those initially, so here they are.

100_8626.1.jpg

100_8624.1.jpg

100_8627.jpg

100_8625.1.jpg

100_8626.1.jpg

100_8624.1.jpg

100_8627.jpg

100_8625.1.jpg

3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Price reduced again, $3,500 obo. Just made a 400 mile round trip towing my 16' car trailer to pickup some ATVs at an auction, this Dodge Ram performed awesome! Not one hiccup; I'd trust this truck drive across country today.

4. jimv

jimv Senior Member

if your not so far

5. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Its always the distance, isn't it...

6. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

sold, moderator please remove