1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price question

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by Jeff Lange, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Jeff Lange

Jeff Lange Junior Member
    from nj

I am looking for a plow for 2006 Double cab Tacoma and got a price today for sno-way model 22 with pressure down option for $4000. Seems on the high side. Any suggestions for a better plow or the sno- way the way to go.

thanks

2. ThePusherMan

ThePusherMan Junior Member

Hey Jeff

I have a 99 Tacoma, and the set-up is different for you, but here is what I found maybe it will help. The quote I got for a snowway st model was $4,300 installed. Snowsport (if your just plowing a couple of drives) was at $1,300 installed, the snowbear came in at $1,940 installed, Western at $3,294 installed and the Curtis home-pro 3000 (which I ended up getting) came to $3,400 installed. Just to give you an idea on prices as im in jersey too. But remember your truck has a diff set-up and but this will at least give you an idea. The higher priced plows are stronger and meant for doing more then just a couple of driveways and once you see them you will see were the extra $$ goes. good luck!

3. Jeff Lange

Jeff Lange Junior Member
    from nj

Pusherman,

Thanks for the info. What was the name of the snoway dealer?

thanks

4. MJay

MJay Member

Hi Mr Lange, trying to contact you re: western toyota mount. you can e-mail me- jessopmike@yahoo.com

5. ThePusherMan

ThePusherMan Junior Member

Hey Jeff,

The Snow way dealer was Ace Outdoor Power Equipment in Bayville.

732-269-1155

6. plow_newbie

plow_newbie Junior Member

Tacoma

I have a 2005 Access cab and am having a Curtis Homepro plow installed next week. I will let you know how I like it, but from what I am hearing on here as well as from others the Curtis is the way to go.