1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

price question on BOSS TGS 600 ....

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Pinzgauer, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Pinzgauer

Pinzgauer Senior Member
    from Vermont

today my local BOSS dealer quoted me $1,500.00 for a TGS 600, inlcuding the hitch mount and controller including installallation.
    First is that a decent price and second am I missing any parts or acessories I should have with this spreader?

Thanks .......
  2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

That is right in line with what we sell it for. Make sure they give you the top screen with the bag splitter. It comes standard with it.

The only other thing that you may need is a vibrator but, we dont sell a whole lot of them with this spreader. It does fine itself as long as you are using bagged (dry) salt.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Will second using only "dry" sand/ salt.
  4. Pinzgauer

Pinzgauer Senior Member
    from Vermont

I picked up some narrow asphalt driveways that why I might get the YGS 600. I want to give this a try .... it's BB pellet size and dry ....

what do you think?

thanks .......