1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price on used plows

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snowconcepts, Jan 6, 2007.

1. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on used Western plows. I have 2 for sale that I have posted on here. The one is a 9' Pro & the other one is a 9' Pro Plus I only have the plow side and I was checking on Ebay and Central Parts Warehouse. Cpw has them for around $3300 new. They are both aprox 3-4 years old and have been in my shop for the past 2 years not being used. they are both in great shape not much of any rust on plow has some surface rust on plow frame. Any help would be much appreciated I would like to sell these and I have some people interested in them but I need to come up with a price for each one.
  2. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

I just bought a unimount 9' pro-plow, plow side only, for 750.00. Obviously it is used but I do not know what year, if that is any help.
  3. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

You got a good deal there is on ebay selling for 1400 now, i kind of wanted to be in that price range.
  4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

What's up with the pro plus. Just the blade or lights? hydro?Price?