1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price on 7'6 V plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by lodogg89, Jan 3, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Just wondering what people are paying for boss v plows. Im looking at the 7'6" Steel V plow. Anyone have one and how much are they??
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I checked on a 7.6 Boss V at our local Boss dealer for a guy back in Nov. For a cash and carry it was $4310 + tax.
  3. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

i just called a dealer here to get a price an it was like 5500 cash and carry. I laughed and said thanks. Im gonna call my regular dealer tomorrow and check, dealer support is important to me, but not for 1500.00 its not.
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I swear that i am not joking but I just paid $3830 for a brand new boss 8.2 steel V with smartlock cylinders, the new curb guard cutting edge and smart touch hand controls. The only thing i didnt need is the truck side bracket and wiring. the previous owner left that on for me. They even assembled the plow and aligned my headlights for me!

PM me for the shops name and location, they are awesome to deal with and they ship anywhere in the US!
  5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's a great buy for an 8.2 V installed and with the smart lock's even if you figure an $800-$900 deduction for the truck side component's you didn't need to buy.
  6. jgibb150

jgibb150 Junior Member
    from Indiana

tell me where

Stroker 79 tell me where you bought your plow for that price.
  7. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

7'6" V I can get for about $4500 installed.
  8. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Hey stroker, let me know where you got that at.