1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price of western spreader...

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Plow King, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

About how much is a tailgate mounted Western Pro-Flo Salt Spreader go for new?

Theres also a 5yr old one with a rebuilt motor for sale, about how much is this worth?

Just rough prices would be great! Thanks!
  2. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

pro flow spreader

Hello! I found an AWESOME supplier! They are selling me a brand new pro flo unit with on/off/blast for 1200 and 100 shipping with the under bed mount so its 1300 I dont know where your at but around here I cant touch it for less than 1700 so I am saving a lot of money it comes with all the wiring as well..
    If you want me to give you the number let me know I bought all my Western equipment my unimount was 479 new and shipped, my wiring harness was 135 shipped they gave me the best deal I priced it everywhere and everything worked out great! The stuff was perfect! The proflow holds about 900 lbs the Buyers holds 600 and is 900.00 Ebay has the used pro flows going for 900 all day long for 3-6 year old units so for another 200 you can buy a whole new one and if it does not work out you can resell it for nearly all your money back!
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2004
  3. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Thanks but I got used pro flow 2 for $660 =)