1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price of plow for ATV

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by J&R, Jan 19, 2003.

1. J&R

J&R Junior Member

How much is the cost of plow of Arctic Cat and will it work for lite snow removel.
  2. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

3. J&R

J&R Junior Member

Thank you very much.
  4. jpl

jpl Member
    from ct.

I was looking at those the other day and got a ballpark price from an artic cat dealer of $600 for a complete plow setup. He recommended a 400 or larger atv
  5. J&R

J&R Junior Member

I have 400 with auto trans 4 wheel drive. were i live snow is rare. last week got 1-3 in snow fall. some years no snow. but i have 4 Banks to keep clean. that shouvel got my 52 year old arms bent out of shape. I can charge very high on these Banks I do. one snow at 4 Banks will more than pay for the Plow.
  6. toolin

toolin Junior Member

:eek: $600? wowsers..sounds like a lot

Weve got plows on our 2 Polaris Sportmans 500's, one mechanically actuated, other one running off a winch, and we got them for $200 Canadian a piece. Work great, we run them real hard, and because their pretty simple in design, they have held up very well. Not sure of the brand name, but their quality seems to be next to none.

Just suggesting maybe ya shop around a little bit. :)
  7. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 19, 2003
  8. neighborguy

neighborguy Junior Member

We have a Yamaha Big Bear 350 with a plow hooked up o the winch. We have then rigged up a hitch plate on the rear for a tow behind spreader. I have had to use it for up to 4" snow falls when some other equipment failed. Just kept her in low gear and pushed right through.
  9. MLB

MLB Senior Member

I've seen them for 2-300.00 US