1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price of new motor and pump

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by bobcat s-160, Nov 18, 2007.

1. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

HI. I need the price of the motor and pump for my plow. It is the E 60.payup The motor does not run. The last time it worked I raised the plow up and it went up but it was jerking and didn't want go. I'm going to throw a new motor and pump on so I won't have any problems and it will be good for a long time.
  2. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

3. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

I checked out the CPW site that is on the top of this page and I found the motor, but I can't seem to find the pump. Don't they sell it?:dizzy:
  4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Click on part "45A" http://www.centralparts.com/Diagram26.aspx

I think I'd check the pump pressure on your current pump though before I spent $220 on a replacement you may not need.
    I do many E60's and they seldom need a gear pump.. although that has always surprised me since they don't have a filter on the suction side of the pump..:dizzy:
    Whatever crud and trash that's in the fluid and sump base is allowed to go right through the gear pump!
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  5. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

Just a thought you might want to check on getting a spare unit on ebay. I had issues with mine and no time to troubleshoot it and got a spare out there. Eventually I was able to figure out the problems and get parts and fix it and now I have a good backup.