1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price of Blades

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ramair2k, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ramair2k

ramair2k Senior Member

I am looking at getting into a 2012 Chevy 2500HD. I was quoted 4,995 to have a standard 8' HD straight blade installed. My question is this:

Does 4,995 INSTALLED see fair?

What is the going price for a SS Ex-V?

What is the going price for a Ex-V powdercoat?

Yea I know I could call up a few places, and I plan on it but figured I would ask here for some expert advice!
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

5000 is the going rate now for a 8 foot installed exv will be around 6700 last price i saw
  3. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

I just paid 5 k for a 8 ft HD with the snow foil Yesterday , last year I bought a 8'6" and A 9'6" extreme v stainless at the same time And I think I was at almost 13 k out the door with taxes and everything all the plows also came with the handheld controls. This is just the going Rate for the plows your price for the 8' sounds right on.
  4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I can get you a better price installed. Call me if you are serious. brad

508 345 5373