1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price of a new Diamond 8'

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by crustin232, Nov 23, 2010.

1. crustin232

crustin232 Junior Member

Hi I am looking for some advise. I am looking to buy a plow for my 2004 F250 and found a place that quoted me 3,200 for a new 8' diamond complete (i believe) with push plates but not installed. I haven done that much shopping around so I'm wondering if this is a good price and i should jump at it. I have no problem doing the installation just wondering if this price is good or if I could find it again. Thanks for any advise.

2. Lugnut

Lugnut Senior Member

That is a good price, I personally have never priced them out new but thats common pricing for used setups. Just make sure wiring harness, controller is included too before you buy

3. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

Plow Lights, and related wiring too!

4. crustin232

crustin232 Junior Member

cool thanks guess i will look into it closer and make sue it is a complete setup

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

That seems awfully cheap....