Snow Plowing Forum banner

Price for Meyer Plow

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mike 97 SS 
#1 ·
I am pricing out new plows for my NEW F350 SD Powerstroke. I currently run a Meyer and a Fisher on my other trucks. The price I was quoted for an 8.5 Meyer Steel Blade was $3782. For a Fisher 8ft Blade they want $3800. These prices are for equipment and install. Tax is not included either. What do you all think of these prices and if you know of anyone in my area to beat this price, let me know, I live in the Pittsburgh area (please no jabs about the Steelers either).
Thanks,
Andy

#2 ·
Id go with the Fisher for $18 more for sure, regardless if its 6" shorter. Do you have a regular cab truck or extended? Single rear wheels or dual? How much would they want for the 8.5' Fisher plow if you need the extra 6" and wanna stick with the Fisher? A guy on here, Stephen, just had a Fisher MM2 8'HD plow put on his 2002 2500HD, I cant remember exactly what he paid with the install, but I think it was less than the $3800 you have posted. Im sure he will post soon. Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.