1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

price for a boss plow

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by MO TOYS, Sep 15, 2006.

1. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

I bought a boss 7 6 standard duty with smart hitch option for 4200 installed is this a decant price?

2. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Is the plow new? Stupid question maybe, but I have seen it. If it is new, That is not a bad price. Got a friend who sells Boss New and he said your plow goes for anywhere from 3800 to 4400 installed. I'd say you did alright.

3. NEHawaiian

NEHawaiian Member
    from CT

same here, I am a dealer and the list price sells for any where between 3800-4800. So think what you want and also did you do shop around fo another BOSS dealer.

4. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

yeah the plow is new ok just wondering thank you

5. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

when I bought my 7.6 poly straight a few years ago, I paid somewhere around $3200 installed. I just bought a new 8.2 poly V and spent $5100 installed.

6. jryden145

jryden145 Member

The boss guy here sells the 8.2 ploy v for 4950 installed.

7. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

7.5 Standard plow

I paid $3100 installed 2 Winters ago from my local dealer. Barker Truck in Barker NY.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

I just paid $4150 installed for an 8' super duty.

9. QCS

QCS Junior Member

Just paid $3973 for a 8' super duty in Middletown, DE. I installed it myself.

10. QCS

QCS Junior Member

Just bought an 8' super duty in Middletown, DE. for $3973.

11. killerwill34

killerwill34 Junior Member

8ft super duty

i just bought an 8ft superduty plow for $3700 installed on my f250. sounds like i got a really good deal

12. dilligafdog

dilligafdog Member

just paid 4200 for a 9'2' steel power v, from cpw warehouse. insatlled it my self:bluebounc

13. tyler711

tyler711 Junior Member
    from Maine

I just paid $3640 installed for a 7'6" superduty tripedge, installed. But they told me they were going to put on a standard duty. So I'm not quite sure what I paid for...?

14. WRIGHTTRAILERS

WRIGHTTRAILERS Member

I just paid $3640 installed for a 7'6" superduty tripedge, installed. But they told me they were going to put on a standard duty. So I'm not quite sure what I paid for...?

I would definately clarify what you are getting as there would be about a $400 difference between a super trip edge and a standard duty. The $3600 for a trip edge would be an excellent price, but it would be about average for the standard. I would make sure they aren't pulling a bait-and-switch.

Adam Caron
    Parts Manager
    Wright Trailers
    Seekonk, Ma

15. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

I would go back and find out what you are getting before it gets installed. Go for the heavy duty, I absolutely loved mine and it beat the hell out of my fisher.

For you Massachusetts guys... I bought my 8' Boss Super Duty trip edge down at Wright Trailers in Seekonk Mass. Got a great price and was very happy with the service that I got. It was well worth the ride down there, guys up in the Boston area wanted 300 to 500 more. Even if it inst a great savings in price the service was definetly worth it.

NEHawaiian: Where are you from in the Northwest corner of CT. I'm originally from New Preston/Warren CT but most of my family is up in Litchfield. Ever heard of JCL Pro Tree?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  16. Keith0030

Keith0030 Junior Member
    from PA

Keith

Where did you purchace your plow from I'm from PA so I'm not to far from Middletown DE

17. QCS

QCS Junior Member

General Rental in Middletown, DE.

18. Thebosssnowplow

Thebosssnowplow Member
    from pa

Theres a place near me that sells an 8' boss complete out the door cash and carry for 3725.00. There number is 610-721-9528. Give em a shout, mabay they can help.