1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

price for a boss 8' straight blade?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by simoncx, Aug 4, 2009.

1. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

Just wondering what your dealers are selling them for? I was quoted $3775 +tax for the 8' super duty, not sure if thats high, low or normal for a boss?

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

That's a great price!! Take it and run like you stole it!!!

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No kidding, make sure you get a purchase receipt for it in case anyone asks.

4. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

I wasn't sure how the price was because I never dealt with boss. It is a cash and carry price because they order a really high volume of boss and they are giving a special right now because it's summer.

5. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

yeah that is a great price.

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That is an amazing price for ANY manufaturers full size commercial blade. So good you have to ask why?? Being the biggest dealer in the area dosen't cut it, that price is almost to good.

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

That's why I highly recommend to be sure and get a receipt for the purchase....in case the fuzz come looking for a stolen plow later. :D

8. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

The plows arent stolen, the dealer has about 30 in stock right now and my guess is he wants to move them.

9. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I can tell ya...he aint making much on it....if anything at all

10. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Great to hear somebody gets good prices. Like you said he is making something off it.

11. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

$4350 8'2" standard v-blade steel brand new with deflector is that good price?

12. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

Another take it and run like you stole it price.

13. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

get em both lol,,,awesome deal,,,grab and go go go

14. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Watch craigslist too! I just picked up a 08 super 8' with hand controler and snow flap, very little use, for $2250.00.
    The guy bought it at Denny Heckers auction and thought he was going to plow and decided not.
    His loss, my gain!!!

15. simoncx

simoncx Senior Member

Well picked up my plow today, now I have to find some time on the weekend to get everything together. If anyone in the jersey area wants to get a 8' at a great price pm me because there sale ends at the end of the month.