Snow Plowing Forum banner

Price Estimates

954 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sea-Mac 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am in the process of trying to sell my plow. It has been quite some time I been in the snowplow game.
I am wondering what might be a good asking price for a 1998 or 2000 (i forget) Western Uni-Mount Poly pro plow.
It would include the frame and all controls and wires.
It was mounted on a 93 Chevy Silverado.
It was used lightly for the first two seasons after purchasing it new and has been stored in a garage since.
It was involved in a minor accident and the frame is a little bent so it sits a touch cockeyed but is still operational and in great shape otherwise.
So just curious as to what would be a good asking price from some that might have a better understanding than me on current prices. I believe I paid around $3,500 new.
Thanks for any and all replies.

#4 ·
Looks to be in good shape. Don't know if that mount will work for newer GM trucks though, and coming from a 17 year old truck limits your market. I'd say, $1500 o.b.o and take the first $1000 that shows at the door. Cab command controller makes it more desirable as well. What controller do you have?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.