1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price check on new 8.5 Poly MVP

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by axl, Aug 31, 2006.

1. axl

axl Senior Member

I was just wondering what you guys are paying for the new 8.5 poly MVP. Dealers around here want 4960, 4999 plus tax and that is w/o deflector or any accessories.

Ryan

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

At www.snowplowsupply.com their price is $3,995.00 cash and carry. I don't know how far that is from you but I drove 8 hours to buy 3 plows 2 years ago.

3. axl

axl Senior Member

I don't think thats terribly far but I dont see the POLY MVP on the site :confused: I will check into this place..........anybody else know of anywhere that is in this price range?

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

call 630-860-5600 that is auto truck, talk to jeff in sales...He is a great guy....In Illinois ... let us know...

5. axl

axl Senior Member

Sure thing......thanks M&M :waving:

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

No problem let me know..he cut me deal on those new lights everywhere else by me $240 by him $180...Good luck