1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price Check on 2003 new holland ls190

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by kipper0827, Dec 13, 2011.

1. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

I have a 2003 new holland ls190 for sale in my area. It has 1200 hrs and looking in pretty good condition. The tires are solid and have about 50% life on them. They are selling it for 15,500. Is a good price or just a OK price. Also what are the pros and cons to this machine. Thank you
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Average well it's their biggest machine
    What size trailer do u own
    Is it a 2 speed
  3. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

2 speed, it also has a cab and heat. I have a 10k deck over trailer and a 10k dump trailer.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

That would be a decent price around here, only bad thing I can think of is if it has the 14x17.5 tires they are SPENDY
  5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Then it is a fair price if you need it go for it iwillsay the newer ones are much more comfortable use less fuel and have less blind spots it is a 9 year old machine for less than half the price
    I don't think a 10 k trailer is big enough to carry that machine might need a 6 ton trailer