1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price check 9'2" v & salt dogg shpe2000

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by millsaps118, Sep 5, 2010.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Just wondering what some of you paid or got quoted for this plow (non-XT) /spreader. I'm in the market now to make a purchase soon.

I know prices will vary by location but just wanted to get a base line. Thx.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If you want, Camden and myself are going to be making an order from ESI soon. Maybe you can order with us, and we all save on shipping and maybe get a better deal to. Give us all a reason to get together for beers too.

Oh and hey, know anyone looking for a low hour 09 yz450f? I've only got about 12-15 hours on mine, and looking to sell it. I just dont have the time to ride anymore. Its the white edition. $4900/bo

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  3. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

I'd be interested in that, PM me and let me know about prices, as far as the bike goes, all the ppl I know who ride mx also ride sleds.

I'll put it out there though, sounds like a mint bike, I personally like the all white edition over the blue one.

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Ok i'll pm jim and see what the whole package will run for the three of us. We should save pretty good on shipping.

Anyone else near central mn want to get in on a groupl purchase?

5. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

What's ESI?

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Give me a shout,I will take good care of you guys

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I sent you a PM Image