1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Price and Mount question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Banksy, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am looking at a complete 7.5' Meyer setup wth two E-47 pumps that go with it. It is off a 2001 Dodge 1500. I have not seen pictures yet, but the guy said that it is in good shape with no holes, just a little rust here and there. It is the tube style mount. He wants $1200 for the whole thing including an extra pump. That sounds decent to me, what do you think? Will that mount fit on my 2004 Dodge 2500 diesel or do I need to buy a new mount? Thanks a lot.

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

the price sounds pretty good especially with an extra pump.
    the undercarriage is different . i think the new mount cost about $500.00
    but you can sell the old one to of set the price

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Good point CarDoc. I did not even think of selling the mount. I wonder if the Meyer dealer here will let me trade that one in. Even If he only took $150 off that is still better than nothing. Thanks for the reply.