1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pretty crazy

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BDEMOTT, Dec 12, 2009.

BDEMOTT Senior Member

2. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

wow! That would be sweeeeet!
  3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

holy smokes only 626 miles. that poor dodge needs some lovin
  4. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

626 miles ????/ Is the repo man looking for it>??? ...Where have they been hiding it ????
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is a nice truck, but there is no way that thing is even close to worth $24.500:dizzy:. This dealer needs take into consideration a little thing we call depreciation. I looked up and its trade in value is around 12K and retail value is 16K.
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Not exactly the best to have a truck just sitting for 7+ yrs. Unless he drove it the average of 4 miles per day that it works out to be. I guess that's possible?
  7. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

and that would be my dream truck
  8. flatlander42

flatlander42 Senior Member

mcw...I think your math is wrong....

626miles/days=.19 miles a day
  9. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

too bad its a 24V.... if it was a 12V with those miles there would be someone somewhere that probably would give them 22,500 for it.... i can never get over what the old 1st gens go for when they are nice (the 89-93's) around here you can buy a 97 12V cheaper than a 91... pretty crazy
  10. cornish

cornish Junior Member
    from ontario

thats exactly like my truck
  11. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

626 miles must be a story behind that. Dads truck and got sick and never drove it? I'd be worried as trucks don't like to sit that long unused