1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pressure relief issue MM2 straight blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jaymunn, Feb 24, 2015.

1. jaymunn

jaymunn Junior Member

I am a bit frustrated with a fluid leak on my MM2 straight blade. I identified the fluid leak from the pressure relief valve screw, located just behind the cross relief valve screw. I went to the Fisher dealer and bought the valve kit with springs etc. I replaced the valve, lubricating the O rings, tightened screw all of the way in, then turned out 2 and a quarter turn as recommended by Fisher for safe operation. I then topped up with Fisher fluid, fired up the truck and the valve is still leaking.......ughhhhh. Has anyone had a similar issue? The dealer says that they have never heard of this in all of their years as a dealer. I Find that a bit interesting. As a result, I am at a stand still on ideas so any help would be greatly appreciated.