1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

presher washer's

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blazer2plower, Mar 12, 2012.

1. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

I am selling pressure washers they are MI-T-M's
    I have 2 2000 with 5.5 Honda's. / GX160'S the pumps are annovi reverberi 3.5 g.m. each one comes with 25' hose and 4 tips 0,15,25,40 for $600.00 firm
    And a 3000 psi with a 8.0 Honda same pump but its a 4.5 g.m. with 25' hose and 4 tips for $900 firm. I got new one's no longer need them call me at 260-431-9111 or send me a pm I will get back to you I am in fort Wayne Indiana thanks. Dave

I love my Z

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

So these are used for those prices?

3. blazer2plower

Yes they are used. I have them priced at 1/3 of new. I did change the oil in the motor and the pump every year. With new air filter and pre filter. Ill try and posts some pictures of them when I get to work tomorrow.

I love my Z

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Willing to ship? Ball park shipping to 19510?

5. blazer2plower

I'll let you know when I get to work tomorrow