1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cwiggi1, Jul 20, 2010.

1. cwiggi1

cwiggi1 Junior Member
    from USA

Hey guys,

Just wanted to run some questions by any of the distributors out there. Was curious how the pre-season looks to be shaping up? Have you guys been getting your equipment in already? Are you seeing any pull through from end customers?

Also, I heard that Western/Fisher/Blizzard were going out with higher prices this year, but Boss was keeping pricing flat. Is that true?

Any info into the current trends would be greatly appreciated.

2. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

search "preseason 2010" and esi has been getting a crapload of truck in full of plow and spreaders and such
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

All The manufacturers are shipping, and custromers already buying, We have actually sold out of a couple models already and they havn't been delivered yet. Guess I should have ordered more.:redbounce.
  4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

That's because you rock basher. :mechanic: :drinkup:

I just wish the salt suppliers would get on the stick and provide us with their pre-season pricing. :nod:
  5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:eek:Na...it's because we had three times the normal amount of snow last year after a couple below average winters. But Thanks:drinkup: