1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Prepare your flame throwers; Nordic Auto Plows -car plow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fullahead, Oct 20, 2012.

1. fullahead

fullahead Member
    from Maine

2. Tosa93F250

Tosa93F250 Member

Until it catches a curb or big crack in the pavement and either breaks the whole thing or caves in your bumper or rips the damn hood off the car.
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What an amazing piece of .......
  4. fullahead

fullahead Member
    from Maine

I like how the "push-pads" are conveniently located right in front of most vehicles airbag sensors.

Friggin thing is nearly $700!
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  5. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

:laughing::laughing:: Now they have LEGO Plows for plastic cars what a piece of ***:gunsfiring::gunsfiring:
  6. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

And someone will pprobably become wealthy off that.
  8. Andrew010

Andrew010 Senior Member

What's next??? I thought this was a joke at fist, guess not.
  9. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

That looks like something I would made to put on my little red wagon when I was like 5.
  10. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

a hand crank powered snow blower....or a plow wing.
  11. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

This is the best part on the website:

Q. Will the plow set off my airbag?

A. According to HOWSTUFFWORKS, it requires the equivalent of driving your car into a brick wall at 10-15 mph to set off an airbag. We recommend driving slow and steady at 1-2 mph, so your airbags will not deploy unless you’re being reckless by ramming ice packed mounds of snow at those speeds.

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

They are waiting to be sued.....

I also like this:
    Q.Is there a vehicle size that is recommended? I have a Prius which is a lighter car and it might not have enough power.
    A.If you think about it, people use lawnmowers with snow blades attached to them for plowing driveways. Any size car will dwarf those tractors - so in this case, size doesn't matter.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2012

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

This looks more professional.....

PS: This is one in a series, called 20 Homemade Things That Shouldn’t Be Home-Made.

14. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

I can see some idiot puzzeled when his or her air bags go off in thier mustang or mini van. LOL! Bungee cords hold my plows on wheel loader, skid, dump truck, and pickup also.......... What a joke!
  15. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

It'd be cheaper to go buy 4 plastic shovels and duct tape them to your bumper.
  16. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn Senior Member

This......is a f.ucking joke...the way it attaches looks like the clasp would wear into your jams or hood etc....too bad I have a truck..with a plow
  17. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

sold!! im gonna get it for my ls400 its much nicer to drive than my silly trucks why didnt i think of plowing with my car before
  18. Andy96XLT

Andy96XLT Senior Member

the supports are wood.... enough said.
  19. potskie

potskie Senior Member
    from Ontario

For some reason I envision pictures appearing on this site of a fleet of those clearing a commercial lot. Then a bunch of contractors going whoa! so that's why I didn't get it.

Also the picture of the blonde with the top down on her convertible while plowing makes me laugh like a ****** every time I see it. I don't know if it's the ******** smile on her face or the fact the top on that BMW is down, Maybe it's both.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  20. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

The Nordic Plow - "Where the roads are always clear because our factory/garage never see's snow"