1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Premier Services Group

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by defran, Oct 23, 2006.

1. defran

defran Junior Member
    from ohio

We are in the process of bidding on several large warehouses in the Central Ohio area for Premier Services Group, LLC which is located in Fort Wright Ky. The bids are for salting and plowing. We are not familiar with this group, and would appreciate any feedback available.
  2. southsideone

southsideone Member

is that premier services a tractor/trailer (trucking/shipping) delivery service..........
    if so, than i would classify it as a "major" shipping company, at least in the midwest/great lakes. i worked at a forklift co. and we always used them for shipping. (chicago) i dont work there no more, im a driver now and i still see there trucks all over. but maybe im thinking premier delivery services.......not sure.......
  3. southsideone

southsideone Member

sorry, just reread your post...dont know how they would do business w/ plowing