1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Predator Plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by PGLC, Oct 31, 2009.

1. PGLC

PGLC Junior Member

I have a Predator Plow and need the center bracket for the hydraulic lift, a light bar, and repair/parts manual. Center bracket is shown in 2 first pics and light bar in last pic. Anyone unloading any old Predator parts or know where I can get them? Plow serial number is 90C106663. Thanks!

IMG00096.jpg
    PredatorBracket.jpg
    _Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00099.jpg

IMG00096.jpg

PredatorBracket.jpg

_Media Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00099.jpg

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I have the lift bar in stock both new and used. I might have the light bar. Email me @ snowtech@basherandson.com for more info.

3. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Those predators are good strong plows! We have been running a 9' for 7 seasons with no serious problems!

4. bigdan

bigdan Junior Member

I converted my 3 pin to a 2 pin attachment. I might be able to help you with the center piece if you haven't grabbed one from Basher yet. Let me know if interested. I am in Cottage Grove, just outside of Madison.

I can't help you out with the light bar.

I am fairly sure the manuals can be downloaded.

5. vtnyspace

vtnyspace Junior Member

Member PGLC- Have any light bracket parts left?

This is a long shot but if you have any extra parts left over from your bent light bar, I may be interested to purchase. Don't care if bent.
    Thanks.