1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Preco Led Rotators

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fiafighterdude, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

7200 Series LED Mini-Bar
    Preco introduces the 7200 LED Hybrid Mini-Bar as the industry's first rotating LED safety beacon mini-bar. Like the 7600 LED, the 7200 offers the same exceptional warning ability without the typical draw-backs of motor and gear problems found in other industry rotators. LED technology provides low current draw and extended life. The 7200 and 7600 series lights have a UV hard coating material applied to the clear polycarbonate outer cover, greatly improving the ability to withstand crazing, cracking, hazing, abrasion, fading and discoloration. Because of the high reliability and long life expectancy of Preco's Hybrid lights there are no replaceable parts needed. 5 Year Warranty.

7600 Series LED Rotator
    Preco introduces the first and only rotating LED safety beacon, the 7600 Series. Preco's design (patent pending) offers the exceptional warning ability of rotating safety beacons with the low amp draw and extended life of LEDs. All of this is packaged in an industry standard size. The 7600 Series has an enhanced thermodynamic design to keep the LEDs at a controlled temperature which ensures consistent intensity to meet SAE requirements no matter how long the 7600 Series runs. Add in a super efficient and highly reliable magnetic drive system and the light is quiet with low amp draw. 5 Year Warranty.

SEE VIDEOS HERE: http://www.precosafety.com/lighting/rotator/

2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

justthought they were neat Able 2 sho me made a prototype off one of these i saw it at a fire safety store they where kinda neat but i dont know what happened to them they might of sold the idead to this company
  3. Ford-101

Ford-101 Senior Member

We use there mini amber lightbars at the town . The town gets them at the truck-lite store in Jamestown NY. I'm pretty sure that truck-lite owns them. They are not a bad light