1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Pre=treat or not?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John DiMartino, Dec 21, 2000.

  1. John DiMartino

    John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran
    Messages: 2,154

    We have a 50% chance of snow tonight,only up to an inch max.Would you guys pre-treat with magic or wait it out until something starts to come down,or even til its over.Temps arent ging to even get into the mid 20's tomorrow and lots of wind is expected,not the best conditions to melt snow/ice.These are per push accounts im questioning.
     
  2. CT18fireman

    CT18fireman Banned
    Messages: 2,133

    I am in the same position Western CT near Danbury. I am waiting until the morning to see what happens. Then I will treat as needed. Most commercial accounts I have are 2 inch triggers so I will probably just spread in the morning. If the town plows than I may have to do some.