1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pre Storm Jitters

Discussion in 'Weather' started by millsaps118, Nov 30, 2007.

1. millsaps118

millsaps118 Senior Member

Here we go upper mid west! It's coming.....Dakota's, IA, MN, WI, MI.

The first plowable storm for Central MN. I really haven't been getting to excited when they forecasted snow earlier in the week. But with less than 24hrs to go and more reliable weather reports I'm starting to get that "First time out" anxiety. Waiting and anticipating for snow is fare more painful to me than being in the truck for 30+hrs straight.:nod:

Let's go make some $$$$$ boy's and girl's!!!!!!:yow!:

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

I am waiting

TAKE YOUR CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we all want pics

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

glad im not the only one. Granted you guys are going to have alot more to push than I but Im to the point that I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight,lol. Im actually trying to stay off the computer to keep the excitement/dissappointment at bay but its not really working, haha

4. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Well ya'll have fun with it, I'll be stuck up in WI with the big truck. Oh well, doesn't look this storm is gonna hit back home anyways. Good thing too, I don't need my little brother out there tearing my equiptment up when i'm not around.