1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pre-season Get Together For Nj/southern Ny

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by f350dieselemt, Oct 26, 2005.

1. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

Hey all whats up? I think that it would be great for a pre-snow season get together. THis would be planned to be somewhere in Bergen County. I think that this would be something good for all of us to meet and share stories. Let me know what you all think of this Post a message back or Give me a call. 201-697-0080
    - Alex

2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

what would this get together be for? im new to this site this year sorry lol, your truck sounds nice though, i want one of them, 05+ extended cab 6.0L 4x4, xlt, 5 speed auto, some larger tires on it, maybe 3" lift, long bed. mmmm.

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I'd be interested if we can get enough peeps to show!

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am down for the meet. Who cares how many people show up, two or two hundred, lets meet... :drinkup:

How about the 2nd Friday evening in November at Cubby's BBQ on River Road in Hackensack just off of the Route 46 Little Ferry Circle at 6:00PM? :nod:

5. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

we've got a couple of people

HEY ALL.. we now have a couple of people who said that they would be interested in going to this shindig... how does the second friday in november sound.... give suggestions for a resturant... look forward to talking to you all soon..- alex

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK guy's, here goes...

Date: November 11, 2005
    Time: 6:00PM
    Place: Cubbys BBQ, 249 South River Street, South Hackensack, NJ (201) 488-9389

Cubby's is conveniently located off of Rt 80, Rt46, NJ Turnpike, etc.
    If you are interested, respond here and we can set it up.

Cubby.jpg

Cubby's.gif

7. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it. :p

8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Ok, So Who's In?

9. paponte

paponte Senior Member

If there's a crowd, I'm there. :bluebounc

10. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Ok guys, I will be there at 7:00PM, sorry but I can't make it at 6:00PM. Hope to see you all there... Hey EMT, sorry I didn't get to call you yet, give me a call sometime today on my cell at 201-981-1218...See you tonight! :drinkup:

11. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

I should be able to make it. What are you guys driving?

12. Wish I could make it guys... I'm bartending a big wedding tonight in Rivervale.

Have a drink and some ribs for me!!

(Do a snow dance in the parking lot)

Patrick

13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I will be in a big, white Chevy Suburban with "Diesel - For Sale" on the side windows. See you there at 7:00PM. :nod:

P_Lo, we'll have a rib in your honor! :drinkup: