1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pre made hiniker snow plow hoses

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by unitedhose, Jul 22, 2010.

1. unitedhose

unitedhose Member

Does anybody stock pre made snow plow hydraulic hose assemblies for hiniker snow plows?

If so what is the common hiniker hoses do you stock?

what hoses do you go through the most?

http://unitedhose.com/en-US/snowplow.html

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Umm on the straight and scoop plows all 3 hoses are the same.

3. unitedhose

unitedhose Member

thanks for the information. you have a lot of hiniker plows. you must like them.

we got quite a few orders for the hiniker hoses last year. there does not seem to be anyone on the web that sells them.

we sell them and we lowered our prices on them significantly from last year.

curious how many hoses would you go through on your hiniker plows in a season?

please advise if you don't mind,

www.unitedhose.com

4. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

I had to get new hoses after 2 seasons...they rubed when raising/lowering plow. Had to rotate fitting a little to clear the frame. Other then that I wouldnt need hoses yet.

5. blee1ash

blee1ash Senior Member

I have replaced my hoses once in the 4 yrs. I have had my plow. I had them made at my local NAPA store. Any one who makes hydraulcic hoses can make them, they have common fittings.