1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Powerstroke tuner

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by psdiesel24, Dec 9, 2014.

1. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

Have a Spartan tuner that came off 09 6.4 powerstroke along with delete pipe and afe intake. Will need a new license from Spartan. Was on truck little under a year. New the kit was $1900 will sell everything $1200

2. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

It's 700 for new licensing what would be the point of buying used for the same price as new?

3. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

According to Spartans web site its $250

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

can you provide link?

I was told 6 something not to long ago when my buddy was trying to buy mine.

5. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

Reset Licenses For the same type truck that the original tuner was licensed for is $250. Only if the original truck was returned to stock. If it was not, the cost is $599.

Used Tuners For the same type truck that the original tuner was licensed for is $250. Only if the original truck was returned to stock. If it was not, the cost is $599.

Conversion Licenses If you purchased a 6.4L tuner and are trying to get it to work on a 6.7L truck, or a 6.7L tuner and are trying to get it to work on a 6.4L truck, the cost of the conversion license is $599.

Multi Licensed Tuner (Only available for 6.4L Tuners) If you wish to tune more than one truck with your 6.4L tuner, the cost of each additional license is $599.

6. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

Inless it's not updated or I'm reading this wrong

7. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

I'd keep it if they hAd tuning out for 2013

8. 1olddogtwo

yea, that was it.....My was a 6.4 then a 6.7 and it was going back to a 6.4.

good luck with the sale, I loved my 6.4 with the tuner!!!

9. 1olddogtwo

it doesn't work well with SYNC, I'm it will if you don't have it on your truck

I'm running H&S on the 14, had it on my 13

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  10. psdiesel24

psdiesel24 Member

That's what I'm thinking either h$s or I see someone has some custom tunes for sct. But ya I loved it on my 6.4