1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

powerstroke diesel motor and parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Morrissey snow removal, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

have a powerstroke from a 96 f350 with 117000 miles ran great $1500 also have powerstroke parts motors and 97 down fords parts

2. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Can you take a perfectly good running low mileage ford 460 out, and put in one of those power stroke engines, if so wold it be difficult to do, i have the 97 f350 on here listed just wondering what kinda trouble it would be.

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

have to change radiator dash wirring engine tans probly cost 3000 and a pain in the ass

4. CHAPARRAL

CHAPARRAL Junior Member
    from OHIO

Thank you you have answered my question it just seems lik i could have sold the truck by now with another engine in it. But thats to much. Thanks tho