1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

powerbroom

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by tosborne, Oct 6, 2014.

1. tosborne

tosborne Junior Member

The owners have applied a membrane to our upper parking deck. which kinda screws me if we get a large snowfall. warranty states " no metal, only rubber tires and only rock salt". i use to rent a skid steer for major snow and use my ariens sno-throws for minor. Does anyone know if they make the powerbrooms with a discharge chute. i will need to get the snow up and over the railing. the only powerbroom i have located just move it to the side. I could have sworn i saw someone useing what i am looking for on the Boston news one time when they were covering a snow storm. please help if ya'll can.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You sure you didn't see a blower?
    I personally have never seen quite broom with a chute, not saying impossible, but pretty darn near it. They make a "dustless" kind that brooms it into a hopper right behind the broom if that's what your thinking of