1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power Wing Hydro Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by forestfireguy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Guys,

Trying to help a buddy move these units. They are new, never used and come with a 1 YR limited warranty. These are nice units and are a CLEARANCE item. Not alot of room for negotiation. These units sell for between $7500 and $9000 from other makers. For sale now for $5995 for PS members, any size, plus freight(400ish in the lower 48). Can take Company checks, shipping once cleared or credit cards immediate shipping upon arranging same. These units are setup for skidsteers, universal skid steer mount plate. Currently available, 1- 16 ft, 3- 20ft 18ft units are not currently assembled but he is sitting on the materials. Can build 3 18s. This again is a CLEARANCE item, well established manufacturer of AG and over the road bulk material trailers. Unless demand is extreme these units are going to be the end run, currently there are several hundred in use. PM or email any questions ed@jacobsenlandscape.com

Specs are :

Front Skin 10ga
    Rear Structure 1/4" and 5/16"
    Aeroquip hydraulics

Sno Vantage 002 (2).jpg

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

No trip edges??-what were they thinking??

3. forestfireguy

I don't know..........I do know they were commisioned by a guy and they made hundreds, then he closed his equipment dealership and these guys still have units sitting. I could definitely see the benefit of trip edges, if demand is good, I'm sure they'd be happy to incorporate design improvements into future units.

4. forestfireguy

Johnny............

Other makers of these units don't do trip edges either. At least 2 I'm aware of. Just FYI.

5. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Yeah I know...thats why i dont own one, or two.

6. forestfireguy

If you want trip edges I can ask to see what it might cost to build them into an 18ft unit ? He really is just trying to move stuff out and free up money he's got tied up in these things so I can't imagine it would be very expensive to do something like a fischer plow trip edge.

7. forestfireguy

C'mon guys this is an awesome deal.........I know somebody wants one of these units. Remember my ad syas not alot of room, that means there is some, lets talk!!!!!!!

8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

How the heck can you push a 16' or 20' with a skid steer? Guy's on here talk of how they struggle with a 10' box.

9. forestfireguy

It's Different, hard to put in words, but check out the degelman video. These are left over sno-vantage units here.

10. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

They look usefull for light snow. The only thing heavy in those videos was the pile they had made already. It's a cool blade, no doubt, I would have no use for it though. Good luck with your sales, hope you move some.

11. forestfireguy

Me too, Thanks!!

12. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Where are these units now ???I would like to see one, and could pickup at same time. and what deal for all the parts to a 18' I'll weld it together !

13. forestfireguy

Will find out on the 18 ft self build thing, I'm sure you'd understand that if he would even do that there would be no warranty, units are now in the midwest. I will have the 16ft unit in northern NJ late next week. I have a pusher coming and will have the 16 as a "demo" unit. If you want to come and see it I'll make sure we have a machine in the yard so you can try it out........And of course cash talks louder than plastic.

14. forestfireguy

KCAP please shoot me an email to the address listed in the ad