1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power-V XT

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Novadiecast, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Been lurking here awhile and thought I might share what I got from Boss today. I am looking at the Power-V XT for my 2007 6.0 GMC Crew Cab 2500HD and just can't decide on 8'2" or 9'2". Any input is appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

I think THE05HD on here has a 9'2" and i know he liked it when he got it. I havent seen much about it since then. Try to hit him up

3. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

How much is something like that? I just got a quote for an 8'2" v-plow steel with smartlock for $4175. But i don't think it's the XT

4. Novadiecast

I have not checked price yet. I figure if I am buying a new plow I am going to get what I want so the price is not the big concern. Although I have heard around $5800 installed.

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

$5800 is about right I believe. I would go 9'2" if it was me. You never have enough plow!:)

6. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

When will it be available?

Anyone know when it is available? I have a 9'2" poly already and love it, would be nice to have this one on the new Dodge!payup :redbounce payup

7. Novadiecast

They are available now. Check with your local dealer.

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Theres already one here in town.....think i'm gonna order a 9'2" V XT in a month or so.

9. snowplow12345

snowplow12345 Member

Just got my 9'2" V-XT for 5400.00 installed. pre-season sale!!!

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Post pics :redbounce post picspurplebou post pics:bluebounc

11. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

any thoughts on this plow? i am looking to get a 9.2v this year and wondering if you guys think this will be miles better than last years ? just share thought and piscutes mounted if you have them thanks!

12. THE05HD

THE05HD Member
    from WI

9.2 Boss Power - V Xt

i love mine............ i used this plow in the spring and loved it !!!

$5500 installed no plow top or smart locks

this thing rocks !!!!!!! :nod:

13. cjasonbr

cjasonbr Senior Member
    from Mass

I want a Duramax Chevy with a V - XT!!....... :gunsfiring:

14. SOSSW

SOSSW Junior Member

I've got an '03 Duramax 3500 ext. cab dually 4X4. Do you think this front end can handle both the Duramax and the V-XT?

Bob

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would think that if you added air bags or timberns to the front end it would. I mean it is a 1 ton truck. You would have to get the 9'2'' though to clear the rear wheels.

16. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Me and a buddy went to look at plows yesterday,I wanted to look at the new V-XT cause thats what Im gonna get.He was set on getting a regular 9.2 polly V.

Untill he seen a V-XT they had just put together,he is going to buy one now to.

Its a great looking blade,and it should be just as good as the regular V because there the same other than the blade height.

17. tom5301

tom5301 Member

do they have it in poly yet

18. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

Nope,no poly yet.

May be a year or so before they come up with poly

19. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Its finally listed on Boss's web site.