1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power V-XT wings?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by excav8ter, Jan 8, 2011.

1. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Does anyone know if there are "wings" available for the 8'2" V-XT? I am kinda thinking I should have gone the 9'2" route, but didn't. So now I am wondering if there are wings available.

Thanks.

2. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Found them.... :blush2:

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

excav8ter where might have I seen you around holland? I am from holland, just curious.

4. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

I have been a Hollander all my life. Grew up on the south side near Harrington elementary school. Now live on the north side off New Holland between 136th and 144th. Worked for my dad at Ottagan Plumbing until he retired 3 years ago. Still drive my yellow Kenworth dump truck. Truck still says Ottagan plumbing. Personal truck is an 07 F-350 cc sb with dual exhaust.
    Where are you located?

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I am a north sider also. I am off Van Buren between 152nd and 160th.

6. excav8ter

excav8ter Senior Member

Haha, i will look for your truck. We only live about 2 miles apart.

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Sounds good, its the black 04 Sierra with a 8 foot boss straight on the front and the only black truck in town with a ebling.