1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power Scoops - turn straight blade into a push box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hairygary, Aug 16, 2011.

1. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I am selling my set of power scoops. These are removable and turn a straight blade into a push box. I bought these off of a plowsite member last year, and ended loosing the account i needed them for to a lowballer. Included is the powerscoops and the mounting brackets. Also included is a brand new piece of poly for the the cutting edges. I am getting out of plowing and want these gone. $150

These are no longer made, but here is the website to the company http://www.snowplow.info/ps.htm

P8060552.jpg

P8060551.jpg

psinstalled1.gif

P8060552.jpg

P8060551.jpg

psinstalled1.gif

2. jimc

jimc Junior Member

Where are you located , I am interested in the power scoops

Thanks Jim

3. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Valparaiso, IN

4. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Still available

5. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Bump. Make your straight blade a push box $120.00

6. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

shipping to 51575?

7. z_scapes

z_scapes Junior Member

Next in line, Shipping to owensboro,Ky 42303?

8. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Give me a day or two to check on shipping quotes. These are very heavy and I had hopes of selling locally as I guess shipping to be around $100, from my prior experiences shipping plow mounts.

9. cycles13

cycles13 Junior Member

still got?

10. jimc

jimc Junior Member

I will be in the area Friday if you still have them

11. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i am from valpo and want them....please call 2194069615 ill bring cash first thing in morning

12. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

I hear $150 can I get $200. 2 2 2 2 2 now 2.
    I've got $150 can I get $200

13. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Sorry for the posters who inquired about shipping, I have not dealt with that, as I hate trying to ship things that dont fit in a box and weight a ton.

So they are still available, I am not going to ship them. Call me at 219-eight zero eight-1968 for anybody who is interested and the first one to pick them up can have them. Sorry but I have been burned by waiting for people who never show up.

14. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Sold Sold Sold