1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power Hitch 2 System and 7600LT Plow

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by KC2MDN, Nov 7, 2012.

1. KC2MDN

KC2MDN Junior Member

Hey guys. Wondering if anyone has the info im looking for. I have a 7600LT plow mounted on a 2005 Chevy Suburban witht the Power Hitch 2 System. I now also have a 2012 Dodge Ram 3500. I know the plow is undersized for the truck but thats not the issue. Are all power hitch 2 Undercarriages the same. IE If I want to use my Dodge that has the Powerplow with the Power Hitch 2 system to move my 7600LT Plow around the yard, Will it Work ? Are all Power Hitch 2 undercarriage assemblies made to fit all Power Hitch 2 Systems. I dont have the Power plow on the Dodge Yet thats why im asking ? Any help would be great. Thanks

2. lawnsnow365

lawnsnow365 Junior Member

Dealer question

Check with a Blizzard dealer.

3. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Yes you can. That is the great thing about Fleet Flex and the module system. The controls work for all PH2 plows. The mount adapter (ie. the bar you pin onto the front of the truck) is different from LT to the PowerPlow/HD models. I have hooked up a PowerPlow with the LT mount adapter and the plow will snap in but it doesn't lift more than a couple inches. I am not sure what happens when you use the HD adapter on the LT plow ... my guess is it will work.

Little bit of advice. Mark which adapter goes with what plow. Makes fall prep easier. Otherwise the best way to identify the difference is to look at the stacking stops. The LT adapter has a single rectangular flat plate. The HD adapter has a bend in the plate.