1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power Hitch 2 help (8100) otto switch

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by CGLC, Jan 19, 2014.

1. CGLC

CGLC Senior Member

I want to stock up on the 2 toggle switches for my blizzard 8100 plows.

1. I found the link for this switch, which I assume is the draw latch up and down control. (Am I correct in saying ON, off ON )

The toggle I can't find is the switch that can be pushed to the left and stay in that position. (toggle on the left otto 1133)
  2. CGLC

CGLC Senior Member

In all of America?
  3. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

You're looking for a on-off-on, or on-off that is NOT momentary?
  4. CGLC

CGLC Senior Member

On the power hitch 2.

Forgive me, but I’m not sure what you would call it.

When you press the toggle to the left it stays there and you are able to operate the plow while plowing snow , when you press it to center you have no function, when you press it to the right you are able to operate the other switch (draw latch on or off) .

The best I got.
  5. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

We just bought some locally from spemco in st. Clair's shores,mi. Spemco.com is their web site. They are the guys that sell the switches to boss come to find out. They have both the switches for the power hitch 2. They are around 14 dollars each. We have 2 speed wings with ph2 and just found the weak link in that set up a few weeks ago. Funny how a stupid toggle switch can shut the whole plow down. Atleast on a ph1 the plow/power hitch switch is in the cab of the truck not out on the plow!
  6. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

GLC- That switch that you're referring to is on my controller, didn't know you had a PH2.

7. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

I have them in stock if you still need one. 814-881-4093

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Mouser . com has them in stock $21 each just get the oem part number off of the switch ( NOT blizzard # )
    and you can get any switch made from them !!

I ve got the numbers some where, if you need them Just ask & Ill look