1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power hitch 1 f-350

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by THC42002, Jan 16, 2014.

1. THC42002

THC42002 Junior Member

Will a power hitch 1 31251 for a f-350 2008-up fit a 2004 f-350( which calls for a 31250? I have mount from Chevy . Was wondering if I could just keep push beam and try to order mount brackets from blizzard. Any input on this

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

im saying no it wont. 2004 has leaf springs and the 2008 has coils totally different set up
    and if your putting them on your 04, theres 2 mounts one light duty and on heavy duty

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Pretty sure the frame is different from '07 to '08, so I don't think it will work there, even.

I think it goes '99-'04, '05-'07 and not really sure after that. Not sure if there are changes between the 6.4's and 6.7's.

I'm guessing push beam widths vary just as they do between the leaf and coil spring Furds.

4. JB LoCo OH

JB LoCo OH Member

dieslss, can you expound on the light duty/heavy duty differences. I'm thinking the non fit issues I had/am having might have something to do with this. First I've heard of the two "styles"?

5. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Yes I can. First hand even lol.
    The light duty mount only has 2 or 3 bolts a side. The hd mount has 4mounting bolts and way more structural steel big difference in the 2 of them

6. cl733

cl733 Senior Member
    from Canada