1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Power draw or ?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by doncon1216, Jan 20, 2014.

1. doncon1216

doncon1216 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Hello,
    Hoping someone knows what is causing this to same me time,
    I have a 2013 f250 gas with the new dash and a new boss strait blade heavy duty. It seems when it's really cold say 20 or below mostly when I put up the the or left or right the dash goes out then back on!!. Some times I tacks like I just put the key in and makes the ding ding sound and some times the factory nav radio goes out and on also. I'm concerned it may be doing damage I really don't want to take it back to the plow dealer casullos in buffalo they have clowns there that did a **** ass job installing the plow to begin with! And just do not trust them anymore. Any help would be appreciated

2. doncon1216

doncon1216 Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Forgot to add the truck has the plow prep package that has the bigger altintaor, and my headlights are not dimming it's just the dash and nav

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you bought it new see if you can get it down to General Welding ,call Boss if you can do it. And tell them why.