1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

power atv v-plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by wolfmeister, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wolfmeister

wolfmeister Junior Member

Just signed up on the forum and made a post but I posted in the wrong place and I was redirected here so I'll try it again. I was going through the posts on v-plows for atv's and I saw a post by Swede about a power v-plow and I'm trying to get some more information on this set up. I have a 2004 Polaris 500 HO 4X4 with a regular plow, but I'm 62 and getting off the quad to turn the plow gets tireing really fast and this v-plow set up looks like something I want to chack out further. Will it fit my machine and what is the cost or does anyone have a contact where I can get get the information I'm looking for? Thanks for your time.
  2. The Swede

The Swede Member
    from Sweden

Hallo Wolfmeister.
    I just sent you a pm and it will fitt your ATV.
    Best Regards
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

idk if he can get pms
  4. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

due a search on post by a usernamed Quadplower he had a full air V -blade set up as well and he is located in Upper MI.

he now has a mini truck for plowing but his set up was pretty simple and sweet.
    the guy might be close enough to you to offer up his fab skills for a fee or a cold 12 pack.

the Set up by the Swede looks great also,

I just giving you some option's.